Who We Are
Telaga Biru Sdn Bhd
Telaga Biru Sdn. Bhd. was established in 1997. Founded by Mr. Hj. Waharp Yusoff has over 30 years of experience in the music and audio visual industry. Its purpose is to share the knowledge of the mind and the spiritual food through oral, audio and visual sources delivered through tapes, VCD CDs, DVDs, books and magazines. This effort was made to enable Muslims and Muslims to leverage the knowledge gained to form pure ideology and to draw closer to Allah and His Messenger.
- Telaga Biru is translate as “blue well” the ‘ba’ (jawi ba) is the starting letter of the arabic word which mean the well
- Wells are a symbol of water resources. Water is the gift of Allah SWT that benefits all creatures without giving any harm to them.
- Water depicts calmness, love, peace and self-esteem.
Produces print and electronic media materials as well as sincere, holistic, scientific, professional and practical training services to develop knowledgeable, practicing and knowledgeable human resources by offering products and services in line with the latest technology and industry developments.
We are committed to becoming an international publishing and consulting firm providing quality, elective, and efficient products and services for preaching and educating people on practicing Islamic life based on Islamic beliefs, Shari’ah and morals for the benefit of the world and the Hereafter.
- We produce authentic source and knowledge through R&D
Trust & Fairness
- We carry out our duties with full responsibility, trust, and fairness in every aspect
Creative and Innovative
- We produce the latest product by taking inputs from any accessible source
Transparent and Integrity
- We work on honesty, sincerity, and perfection
- We work together in a strong team to achieve organizational goals
Best Performance Quality
- We believe in “the best will win” concept. Our goal is “Zero errors” and deal to any problems with professionalism
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Some of the benefits from our undertakings are returned to those who are entitled to it and our stand in life is “to work like we are going to live a thousand years and to do ibadah as if we are going to die tomorrow”